We are here to help you! Early Help is an additional support which is offered to all of our pupils and families. As a School, we work alongside our local Morley cluster to provide a variety of services for our families who may be facing various difficulties.
The purpose of Early Help is to support the well-being of children and families by tackling emerging needs at the earliest opportunity and prevent them from getting worse. This means working with you to identify any support you may need and gain access to additional services that can promote positive outcomes.
Effective Early Help may be delivered at any point in your child’s life about any issue which is impacting or could affect their development and well-being, including education and health.
If you would like to seek further information, please speak to a member of our Safeguarding Team within School.
Leeds Money Information Centre :
• Includes details of where and how to access free, independent and confidential advice and support
• Aimed at both the public and referral staff
• All information reflects the current situation and is updated regularly
· Tel No: 0113 2350276
· Email : email@example.com
· Facebook: virtualmoneybuddy
Local Welfare Support Scheme/ Welfare Rights:
· Tel No: 0113 3760336 / 0113 3760452
· Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
· Opening hours: Mon – Thurs 9.00 – 4.30, Wed 10.15 – 4.30, Fri 9 – 4
· Leeds City Branch: 32 Kirkgate, Leeds, LS2 7DR
· Opening times: Mon – Fri 9 – 4
· Tel No: 0113 2423343
Citizens Advice Bureau:
· Tel No: 08082787878
· Tel No: 08088084000